The past year has been an incredible beginning to our journey at Two Cities Church.
- 10 NEXT Events
- 4 Launch Groups
- $50,000 matching funds grant, that is being released over 2 years
- Purchased a used portable church trailer and complete system
- Found a great location in Old Town Clovis, with room to grow
- Dedicated 4 babies at BabyD with 60 people in attendance
- Night of Worship with 122 people in attendance
- First two Glimpse services both with over 100 people in attendance
- Baptized 2 people [stories coming soon]
- Positioned to make a significant impact on our community, giving them hope in Jesus Christ!
As we prepare to celebrate Christmas and the new year, I’m inviting you to STEP UP to help build this church. As you STEP UP, the church can STEP IT UP in greater ways to be a blessing to our community and world.
Our end-of-year STEP UP goal is to raise $10,000 ($8,620.63 to go) in one-time gifts and commitments for an additional $4,000 ($3,550 to go) a month. The $10,000 enables us to cover all of the costs associated with our events for the rest of 2013, help us pay off the last $2000 of our portable church trailer, and give us a little margin to begin the new year. If $4,000 of that $10,000 continue to come in after the new year, we will be poised to hire a critical staff position, Service Programming Director. We can not increase the frequency of services without hiring this person.
Ways to STEP UP:
Give Online by clicking here. It’s safe, secure and simple to use. Choose the “Step Up” option when you give online.
- Mail a Check to 1865 Herndon Ave K304, Clovis, Ca 93611
- Drop a Check in our special offering at our Christmas Night of Worship on December 22nd at 5pm, 808 4th St, Clovis, Ca 93612.
So, let’s STEP UP together! Let’s give, let’s ask our friends and families to give. Let’s give until it’s difficult, until it hurts. TOGETHER we can give up something in order to build something greater.
As you STEP UP, we can STEP IT UP. Who’s in?
“It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult
for the Gentiles who are turning to God.” Acts 15:19