When we started Two Cities Church, we literally thought to ourselves, “What would a church that (insert name here) would go to look like?” Jamie Medeiros was one of those names. Erica and I have known her for many years now and we’ve never stopped praying her and her family. At one point she told me, “I hate that $%#&*#$* bible.” And now she proclaims Jesus. I am blown away at how God has worked in her life. Now because of the faith she has in Jesus and because her and her son Jack come every week, her son is now telling others that Jesus loves them.
In her story, you’ll notice the many different people played a role in Jamie’s story. One of my favorite quotes is from one of those people and reads, “You are his princess and I love you.”
Imagine how differently our lives might be, if we honestly knew and lived as if this was true.
If you’re looking for a place…
- that you can be yourself
- that you are not judged for not knowing about the bible
- that you can ask the questions you think
- that you can explore faith without pressure
- that you can remain anonymous as long as you want
- that you can belong before you believe
- that you can believe before you behave
- and that you can get a sense of family and acceptance
Come and See what we’re all about.