It’s coming… the second ever Two Cities Church Night of Worship.
Archives For clovis veterans memorial district
It’s time to celebrate what God’s been doing in and through Two Cities Church.
- Paul Haugen’s brother told a coworker about TCC. That guy came and said to Paul’s brother after, “It was great. Micah was a really good speaker and the music was awesome. I will definitely go back in December.”
- Thilani Grubel had a mom come back to her after their video testimony played and give her a huge hug. The Grubels’ story seemed to really touch people’s hearts.
- Micah had several people come up to him after commenting about what a great service it was.
- Waumba Land doubled in attendance from Glimpse service #1!
- One man said, “Just want to say how grateful my family and I are for two cities. It is a church for unchurched for sure, but it also is a church we enjoy even though we are “churched.” We wouldn’t have a place to hear from God if you guys didn’t exist.”
- Several Waumba Land kids were able to retell the story they heard in Large Group!
- Someone came up to Chris Loach at the connections table after and said, “I think this is where we will be coming now and I can’t wait to bring my niece who’s 22 here.”
- Someone told Darren Grubel she has been struggling for awhile, but felt home in the first 5 minutes.
- Tyler (Lisa’s son) came to help us set up yesterday morning. He has been going through a difficult time, and this was a big step!
- We had over 100 people again, even on a night where there were a lot of other options including the Winter Jam at Save Mart Center.
- One couple dropped their son Ghavin off in WL for the first time they have left him anywhere, and he did great!
- One of the young guys in the Loach’s Launch Group brought 3 guys with him from his fraternity and they were really excited after and took home CDs of an Andy Stanley sermon which communicates our vision.
- Paul and Jenn’s sister in law came with her two girls. Her daughter said to Grace (her cousin) after Waumba Land, “This church is fun! I want to come again.”
- The guy who drove our trailer said he wants to come back and check it out.
- We have tapped into a really good group of young musicians who seem to really enjoy playing and want to come back.
- A mom who had two kids in WL wrote on our Facebook wall, “had the BEST time tonight and can’t wait for more events!” Josiah (my son) was so excited all day for WL. At bedtime he said “When I am bigger I will work at TCC and talk to all the people in the other room like Daddy.” A selfish win, but in all honesty planting this church has been the best thing we could have done for our family. Our kids are seeing God work in real tangible ways and are excited about church and learning about God!
[see more stories at WeAreTwoCities.com]
Were you there?
What did you think?
What did you think?