What if… That’s one of my favorite phrases because it unlocks my imagination to think about God’s divine potential for my life, our community and the church. Here’s a few “What if…” statements you might resonate with:
- What if… your teenage son or daughter became a volunteer at Two Cities and began to see God work in his or her life through connecting the dots of children and a relationship with their heavenly father?
- What if… you could be completely debt free within a few months or years?
- What if… those feelings of being overwhelmed suddenly stopping ruling your thoughts because your relationships with Jesus Christ and your trust in Him were outgrowing your fears?
- What if… Two Cities Church was known, among non-church people, in our community as a place where Nobody’s Perfect, Everyone’s Welcome and Anything’s Possible?
- What if… we believed Jesus when he says, “You are the light of the world” (Matthews 5:14) and we actually lived like it?
- What if… your husband began to love you like Jesus loves the church, to the point of laying down his life, his preferences, and his way, for you?
- What if… your wife respected you because of how you love and lead your family in all things, but specifically, spiritually?
- What if… we stopped reading the Bible in order to check-off a box on our to-do list and started applying what is revealed to us through God’s Word in our lives?
Sounds like a fairy tale doesn’t it? It’s not.
We are FOR CLOVIS and FOR FRESNO We want something FOR our cities far more than we want something from them. That goes for you too.
God has a spectacular plan for our communities and I would be doing you a disservice if I did not offer you an opportunity to invest in this Kingdom effort. We have a couple of needs that you have the opportunity to help meet:
- During our February monthly glimpse service, we blew a speaker and had an immediate need to replace the speakers, amp, amp rack and cabling. The good thing is that we knew it was on its way out. Replacing this gear cost us $2,147.13. We ordered them on the church credit card because of the immediate need and could not wait for funds to come in. But now we need to pay that back to the credit card. Please consider helping us cover this cost.
- In addition, we are looking for people to begin asking the question “What if… we became monthly percentage givers to the mission of the church?” Jesus talks about monthly more than any other subject and there’s a reason. That reason is the same thing we struggle with today… the idol of materialism. Giving does something in us, it frees us. That level of freedom is impossible to know, unless you step out and try it. Trust Him and you’ll see. Our average monthly giver, gives $250 a month. If you already give monthly, consider upping your percentage by 1% and see what happens.
3 Ways to Give
Mail in a Check: 1865 Herndon Ave K304, Clovis, Ca 93611
Bring a Check or Cash to one of our next services and drop it in the bucket
What if God has something better for us than we could ever ask or imagine? I believe He does. Will you join us in our effort to expand the kingdom? Will you give? Will you pray? Will you come? Will you invest? We’ve got a big imagination, but God’s design is bigger. Our vision is huge, but God has something even better than we could ever imagine… and you might just be part of that vision.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21